レビュー (268)Excellent seller. Great communication and willingness to discuss things with the customer. Highly recommended. Very satisfied with everything.You're a seller's customer! Savvy, smart, &, like Mr Miyagi, willing to help a virgin seller become a seasoned merchant. I truly value your input, patience, & above all else, your kindness. You truly are the best! I love this toothpick holder! So dainty and beautiful. Great seller! Item arrived quickly and well-packaged.Yay! This makes me so very happy to hear! Thank you, my friend. You're the best! Love my Bible! Thank you so much! Amazing seller, fast and secure shipping, and great items. I love everything I bought and also the cutest buyers giveaways ever! Thank you 😊 You're the best!!! Customer's like you deserve lil trophies 🏆. Oooo, now there's an idea for buyer's givvys! 😂 I love it!!!! It was beautifully wrapped as well. I enjoyed watching your show and I will definitely be back! Thank you so much! Thank you!!! Everything was wrapped so amazing and I love all my treasures and givvys and can’t wait for my other box too! Thank you 😊 Perfect packing! Sweet surprises in box!!! 5 ⭐️ Excellent seller. Very nice customer service. Wrapped up our gift to gift to my nephew as a new home set of cups and saucers. I'm very thankful and appreciate the gift wrapping. I'll be back in the future. It was such an honor shopping with you. Truly. And getting to wrap the gift for you, & knowing the lil moment of joy it will bring to your family, warms my heart beyond measure. I thank you, my friend. I. Thank. You. oh my goodness! I am so thrilled that I stopped into your show and found the perfect butter dish I have been looking for for my mom! it was wrapped beautifully! Oh my gosh, it was so amazing how everyone in the room came together to uncover an even better butter dish for you! That was certainly a very happy & memorable shopping moment for us. Love it! Thank you so much! All the extra attention is awesome! Amazing packaging, and amazing bowls and extra gifts. Thank you so much! 🖤🥹✨ wonderful transaction arrived in perfect condition with a small surprise. THANK YOU! fast and safe shipping! Fun show with a great variety of awesome finds.You're bad ass always elevates our shows exponentially! You're the best!!! I love my items! Amazing seller and fast shipping! I love my new glass. Thank you! 😊 This is so beautiful! Love it! I love all of my items! Everything arrived perfect!