レビュー (2,450)awesome thank you for the givvy Awesome seller!!! Great deals Another order, Another satisfied customer! Very happy with the cards I won, next time I’m coming for all the jags thanks man. super clean card. gonna send it to grading and see what I get. Hopefully some great value to add to the PC Thank you 🤙🏽awesome room great people awesome hosts Great cards, fun show, quick delivery! Cards are phenomenal, there’s no gimmick to it. You win, you pick! I have to say as a jags fan I’m more than satisfied with the jags cards that I’ve purchased they
are 10/10 Awesome guy. Will buy agian. And always fast shipping Great packaging, quick shipping and exactly what I won. Good seller. Nice cards in great condition. Ships fast and well packaged. Thank you Thank you I appreciate it 🤙🏽 Heat per usual‼️‼️ thank you 🙏🏾 How you can complain when you win the auction you get to pick your card, love the streams!!