レビュー (208)The two best times in my life are when I buy cards from chasingdawgs and the McRib is back on the menu Fast shipping. Funny jokes. Great packaging. What more could ya ask for?! Awesome stream and great packaging! Thank you!! Great cards with fast shipping. A + 10/10 Great Seller will be back!!! Arrived on time Thank you again appreciate it ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ The whirly bird makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. 10/10 recommend giving it a try! really fun show appreciate the nostalgic cards of some of the greats WHIRLYBIRD🌪️🌪️🌪️😂 thanks for the review, bro. Great packaging and items for sale. Fun show, nice cards and great communication. Fast shipping as well. Thanks Some of the best practices of shipping I have seen so far. Wow he truly takes care of your cards. I highly recommend this seller. Haha it was only 1 card I believe, but I had to take care of you! I was able to get case hits, autos and numbered cards for a fraction of the price! Cards came super fast and were properly packaged. Couldn’t be happier with my purchase! 10/10 Wrong card
Hey man, I shot you a direct message. I guess there’s a first for everything and I apologize if it’s the wrong card. Should have been Higgins? I know it was the last auction. Feel free to message me back and I’ll make it right. The package came and came fast