レビュー (356)Beautifully made!!! Came super fast! will be back thank you 🫶🏻 So disappointed in this purchase Super great seller. Loved the show. Thanks for the great followers GIVVY. Super adorable pin. I love it. Thanks so so much This specific item came broken, bent and scratched. The Hello Fall sign was bent and scratched and the whole bottom half it was attached to was not attached to the pumpkin. The pumpkin was scratched as well. All other items in the order were fine. this item was not wrapped at all. However, I didn't request a refund, I just discarded the fall sign and I will paint the pumpkin and use. Pillow came in soaking wet and smelled molded, immediately had to wash Ordered three pillows they came in and are nice but they were soaking wet and smelled like wet dog. Immediately went into the washing machine and hope they turn out ok. Seller was nice tho.
Thank you for the free givey so sweet The items were not what I was expecting at all. Love the Halloween vibe. The rug has some wear from being folded multiple times but everything else arrived safely packed. Hope to see more of what this seller offers. I love my purchases! Frankie is adorable! 🎃👻🦇 Thank you for my givey. I love it. Thank you for my givey. I love it. Love everything! Thanks!! got my free gift love all of it thank you 🤷🏻♀️ i don’t about this box molly Mae Always a good time in her lives and she is a super generous seller!!