レビュー (1,060)1st time shopper and got some GREAT deals!!! I will definitely be a repeat customer❤️❤️❤️❤️ Great variety and FAST shipping!!!!Thank you so much for the nice review! I appreciate you!🥔🥔🥔🥔 Quality products. Good deals. TyThank you! I appreciate you 🥔🥔🥔 Kristina you have awesome prices and products! Love your shows! Thanks for the extra goodies. You’re so sweet. 🥔🩷🥔🩷Thank OG!! I appreciate you!🩷🥔🥔🥔 Always love my items from chewytaters! Amazing items at amazing prices!! fast shipping. thank you! thank you for the giveaway Oh my goodness these boxes are amazing! My kiddos at school going to be in heaven!! I might have kept a few for me 🤣🩵🩵I truly hope they enjoy it all!! Thank you so much 🩷🥔🥔🥔 Small little bottle I haven’t used it yet Perfect box had so much variety and plenty to share. Will buy more soon. Perfect order as usual. My boxes did not disappoint. They had everything and then some that she said was in it. Beautifully packaged and delivered. Can’t wait to go back for more. Thank you so much!! I truly appreciate it!🥔🥔 She's one of my favorite sellers. Ships quickly, items as described, and threw in a few freebies. I will purchase again from this store. 😊Awh! Thanks friend! I appreciate you and the review 🥔🥔🥔🥔 Very nice givy! Thank you!Your welcome tater tot 🥔🥔🥔🥔 Love it all & very well packaging.
Always love my orders! Thanks for the freebie earrings. ❤️ love her shows. so many neat things Great items at great prices arrived in great condition from a great seller!I appreciate your review! Thank you so much 🥔🥔🥔🥔 As always everything great !!! Thank you so much . The package is awesome Love everything! Great deals and fun show. I look forward to my next order coming. 💚 love the bracelets, they are making a great add to my gift bagsThat’s so exciting to hear- thank you for sharing 🥔