レビュー (411)So happy with everything I purchased! Carrie is so fun and has so many amazing items! I’ll definitely be back!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I can’t express how much I adore this seller! Very funny, entertaining, and the product is amazing! Amazing seller with the best inventory. I definitely will not be missing a show. Can’t wait to mist tomorrow morning 💕💕. Love Carrie she is the best💃🏼💃🏼 Ník’íshjį́ nizhónígo shił hózhǫ́ǫ́ł, t’áá háida doo baa áháníłda! ❤️ Naaltsoos bee áłchíní dah naalkaahgo t’áá íiyisíí yá’át’ééhgo náás éí hazhó’ó nihaa nááł. Áádóó na’anishígíí t’áá áłtsé A1 át’é! Ahéhee’ nitsaago! ❤️ Ahéhee’ nitsaago shíł bééhózinígíí! Ahéhee’ nihá’át’éédíí baa. Nizhónígo náás éí hazhó’ó naashá. Nízhdíłnííłgo bee naashá, dóó bá hooghan da. T’áá íiyisíí nizhónígo bee naashá! 이리 오세요! 번역이 필요하시면 앞으로 나오시고, 쇼핑할 준비가 되셨다면 Chicitygirl의 위층도 아래층도 둘러보세요! 어디서 무슨 물건을 발견할지 모르지만, 저는 결국 항상 “잠깐… 이것도 필요하잖아?” 하고 있어요. 😂 쇼핑도 하고 보물찾기도 하는 기분이라 너무 재밌어요!Thank you so much for your support and translation. I am grateful for you! Great seller lots of great deals
Fast shipping Thank you so much for your continued support I’m loving my Truly lip gloss and Nakery lip plumper! 💋✨ The gloss gives my lips a beautiful shine, and the plumper makes them look fuller and juicy. Such a fun Whatnot find—I’m so happy with both! 💕 The literal BEST makeup!!! 💄 SO happy to have found my new beauty plug. 🔌 I am happy to have you! Thanks for your support. Luv this perfume! Thank you!😍 1st time purchasing, found you through a raid. I absolutely love my package😍. thank you so much, enjoyed your show so much🫶🏼🩷✨️Well I am happy you found me too. Thanks for your support. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ !!!! Thanks for my goodies while on the train!! Will come back to buy more! Look forward to seeing you again. Thank you. Great seller! She has a wide variety of products! I got PHLUR for myself and some crème shop items for my niece. Her shows are always fun and she is an amazing person. I highly recommend shopping with her! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜Thank you for your support! Everything is perfect! Super fast shipping! I can’t wait to try everything!💖💕 Chicitygrl is the best!!! Fast shipping! Best inventory! I'll forever be a customer! 💙💜Thank you so much for your continued support. Amazing steals on the best products! I wanna keep her a secret for ever!❤️❤️🥰Appreciate your support! Sssshhhh we won’t tell anyone. Amazing items and super fast shipping! Absolutely love my trucker hat! 🤩 Thank you so much. Pretty sure she is the secret fourth Powerpuff Girl. The sheer velocity of this delivery was supernatural