レビュー (2,922)great bundle. great price. thanks Thank you❤️great seller❤️ Great seller. Fast shipping. Good purchase. Macho Man was missing a middle finger. Wasn't aware of it but it's cool Good inventory, good deals….A++ seller Items arrived quickly and in expected condition! Great show and good deals. Thank u thank you. items received as shown. Great seller! A pleasure to work with! Well packed, received quickly. Great mail day! Love the vintage toys! Thank-You 4 everything I didn't need:) Love Your Shows Keep up the Grind Not enough cat hair caught in packing tape. I expect more next time. JK. Thanks Chef Great seller fast shipping awesome price Thank you Thank you for the exceptional care and attention to detail in packing the items. It means a lot to me as a buyer, instilling confidence that my purchases will arrive without any issues. Given how packages can be handled by carriers, I truly appreciate knowing that my items will arrive safely. Quick and safe shipping, thanks! Great seller, items were well protected and arrived fast. Thank you, very happy with my purchases Amazing deals and amazing pricing!