レビュー (28)Only the best from this cool streamer. Order arrived perfectly and even came with surprises I did not expect... thank you for all you do 🙏🏻 Thank you so much for everything - all the cards got to me safely. Wonderfully safe packaging! & thank u for the personal art freebie - so cute! Kind seller with great prices on kpop PCs & Pokémon cards. Would definitely buy from again & recommend to all who like both or either. packaged with so much thought and care. thank you! 🫶🏼 Arrived safe and sound! Thank you!! 💜💜💜 This was the most well packaged and thoughtful order I've ever received. Thank you so much Thank you for being so patient and helping this mama stay pick out cards!! Everything was perfect. Love the little Dino’s. Thank you so much I will be purchasing again! absolutely love my dino freebie! (will be on display for everyone to see) thank you so much for my changbin pcs! One of the best on whatnot! Everything came in, we love the personal messages as my daughter was in awe and smiled alot. Will be getting more from this seller again, real sweetheart and a gem. great packaging and the card was extremely amazing 🤍.
I loved your drawing so much shut up. ive shown everyone lmfaoo 😭💕💕 Everything arrived safe and sound!!! Thank you love! 💜💜💜