レビュー (666)excellent seller!! thank you Chimerapophunter. Very well packaged! Great seller and great show! Thank you! So glad I could be a part of this steam. Thank you for all you do Thanks for the awesome givvy! Great seller, great person!! Buy something from him and you won’t regret it. amazing shipping, amazing sellers and absolute amazing protection on the package. these sellers go all out to provide a amazing experience 10/10!! I enjoy his fast paced shows and he always has a great selection. He packs up everything safely for shipping and is an overall good dude. Thanks! great packaging, will buy from seller again The host is an amazing person. All the money from this show was getting donated. Would definitely check him out if you didn't already I will definitely be watching for your shows in the future. Glad I could help a worthy cause! Keep helping... you make a difference. ❤️ Love my Sanji!! appreciate you brother! Great as always! Thank you. thanks for the cool givvy! love the tiny labels 😆 Wow thank you so much! Awesome items for a great price and quick shipping! Everything is exactly as I saw it in the live stream, I loved it. Great OoB seller!!! Love all the pops i have purchased. Always comes cleaned and well packaged. the fun extras are a nice touch. He always has high quality items and great packaging. The host is awesome! It's always a great show! Haven’t even opened it yet but I know it’s good, thank you Oob Pop Lord Thank you! you are the best. Thank you so much for the pops