レビュー (85)Great seller. Thank you for the lovely bag 🫶🏻You welcome my lovely. Thank you also 🫶🏻🫶🏻 Love my bag. Fast delivery, great seller, excellent bags. Can’t wait for the next purchase.x thank you.xThank you so much Richen 🫶🏻 Make sure to bookmark my next bag show 😊 Speedy delivery ❤️ super happy with the bags! Thank you ate xxx So happy with my 1st order. Both handbags are beautiful, great condition and completely as shown and described. Super fast dispatch and delivery. Thank you so much 😁 thank you for my purchase xx I am so happy with my coach bag, was beyond my expectations not a single thing wrong and exactly how the seller described! Couldn’t believe how fast shipping and delivery was either, thank you so much and I loved the little face mask you included as a free gift 🩷 highly recommend ☺️Thank you so much Courtney 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻 Enjoy your new collection. So happy with my bag😍 im a returning buyer and my package is always 5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ shipping was quick and secure! Ate Chin is the loveliest seller, very approachable and enjoyable shows. Worth the money as the condition of bags looks brand new and genuine! Thank you so much and even a lovely surprise too 🥹🩷Thanks Elliz, more bags to come 🫶🏻🫶🏻 I would highly recommend buying from Chinet. What a great seller 🥰 The bags I got from her were all amazing and would pass like new bags. I am very happy. Good packaging and fast delivery. Thank you so so so much 🥰💕☺️ great seller . will buy again. x Lovely bags in great condition ans excellent condition. Lovely, welcoming seller. Thank you The bag is in excellent condition and well packed. The bag is exactly as described. Lovely seller and Thank you for the freebies ♥️ 5 stars and Highly recommended Omg!! thank you for my bags!! So beautiful! Perfect condition and nicely packed too!! 🥰 speedy shipping as well!! 10/10 Chinet is a fantastic seller! Great communication, honest descriptions, and incredibly fast delivery—it arrived within just 2 days. Amazing value for money. This Marc Jacobs Snapshot bag arrived in like-new condition, exactly as shown. The leather, hardware, and strap are all in excellent shape, and it even came with the dust bag. I’m absolutely thrilled with my purchase and would happily buy from Chinet again. Highly recommended!Thank u so much @imeski 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻 Flawless top tier bags! Super pleased thank you ate Chin ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Lovely, really happy with my bag Lovely bags and great seller very pleased. love my bag lovely seller. great items ! thank you 😊 Highly recommend buying from savvyselectionsbychinet! I just received the two Coach bags I purchased and they are in stunning, like-new condition. Shipping was fast and the description was spot on. I will definitely be back to shop again! Thank you! 👜✨Thank you so much _poppy. I really appreciate your positive review. Enjoy your petite bags. Very impressed with my purchase.
Thank you. Thank you! I really like my bag 🥰 and thank you for the freebies! A**** best seller on here 👏🙌❤️