レビュー (504)I love his shows. he has such a great personality and amazing cards that he basically gives away LOL what fun!! Always the best cards and a good time! well well well, what can I say? nothing....other than AMAZING cards and deals!! Thank you friend! I love my new playing cards. Exceptional fast shipping. TY! LOVED my goodies 😍😍😍. Thank you! Love the cards!! 🌅🌅💜💜 my order was perfect and it shipped fast. thank you so much. highly recommend this seller ❤️❤️ I found chirho randomly one time under the entertainment card category, BEST FIND EVER! Amazing card sets for amazing deals and helping me build my evergrowing card collection! 10/10 would recommend and HAVE! Thank you for your amazing cards and the mailers are very protective and keep your purchases safe and dry! Chirho is fun to hangout with and sells awesome cards. It's a win win 😁😁 thank you Fantastic cards at a great price! Thank you! Awesome cards- Great show- Bookmark and stop by the next @chiro show, you'll be so glad you did!! 🌸🌼🏵🌺 Always a fun show and some great deals! Thank you! Awesome cards from this show! TY 🤠🩵