レビュー (331)Cilla has some of the best items! I adore all my items and appreciate the consideration she puts forward for everybody in her shows. I love to even just hop in and hangout🫶🏻💚 Great products for fantastic prices! Always a fun time! So happy I found this seller! amazing little lot bags that was super fun! I’m happy with my purchases!
Thank you Loved everything! Thank you! One of the best sellers in town! Everything was amazing and better than I could imagine! An amazing seller The bracelets are perfect! Thank you soooo much! Love love love everything! i just love you! thank you and your libra card made my day ❤️❤️🫶 Absolutely love my bracelets!
Thank you so much! 😊 Yes!!! So excited about this piece it’s very rare!!! Thank you so much cilla!
Tysm ♥️ Everything beautiful and perfect ❤️ absolutely adore cilla and her treasures. these horns are everything! Amazing seller, always a good vibe! 😊 i just recieved the most adorable halloween trinkets and I cant wait to decorate ❤️ Everything was just better than I expected even added some free gifts!!! She is the sweetest soul! My packages arrived almost next day!!! Definitely be back for more!!! I am a broken record at this point so if you want my opinion on cillasfunfinds, then read my other reviews, there are many. Once you do, you will obviously know i love all the items ive gotten from her and that I find her shows relaxing and entertaining. i have and will continue to highly recommend her merchandise because it really is good stuff! girl! ugh. i can't even review this its so good. lol thank you! I always love to get my packages from cilla! her shows are always a comfortable place to hangout and you never know what she's going to pull out of her pile that you're going to adore!