レビュー (189)Super cute!! On my purse! Fantastic seller ~ One of my faves!! Amazing hand made items too! Tysm!! Super sweet seller! Arrived quickly! thank you for everything! packed carefully too! appreciate you :)Thank you for mentioning how it was packed!! Appreciate you too! Great sellerThank you!! I appre hate your support! Love it! thank you!💜🐝💜thank you! appreciate your support! Love everything! Excellent packaging & quick shipping! Tysm! Thank you Lori!! I appreciate you! These are incredible! Very well made and the fabric is so cool. I have been using them as weights to hold my pattern on the fabric before I cut it. Tysm!!Thank you so much! I appreciate you!! I love love love my ghost so much ❤️ Stunning , thank you!!! 🙏🏼
Gorgeous pieces. Can’t wait to get them styled!!🥰 She is a great seller! Item come well packaged. Thank you for the beautiful items! Love my shelf and the packing was great ! Just as described Thank you so much! it is a cute shelf! Order was packed nicely and safely ! Love this seller! 💕💕💕all the handmade items! They are gorgeous! Especially the geese! Amazing seller!! Always fantastic inventory and fast shipping too!! Amazing geese handcrafted with such care and packaged so sweetly. I love them so much!! beautiful works you did. love everything Beautiful tea cups. Love them