レビュー (1,766)Thank you for my beautiful nails 💅💅💅💅 Totally love the nails that I have purchased from here and that’s been a lot! The seller is very personable and a pleasure to deal with ♥️ Love the nails !!! They are so cute and great quality!! Thank you Everything was even better in person! Tysm!! 🫶🏻🫶🏻 Super Hostess!! Awesome product!! Thank you for the beautiful nail decals. Much appreciated! Thank you for great quality nails. I had an amazing time as usual Cute nail decals. Thank you! All of m nails are fabulous! Ty so much!! I am beyond thrilled with my purchases and the winnings and gifts that I have received from this vendor! I look forward to getting more Such a fun shopping experience and great products Love the nails. Thank you for everything! amazing show nails and givvy are great too Very pleased with the quality of the nails I ordered! Love them and will definitely be shopping here again 💕 thank you! love my items!