レビュー (5,605)thank you 💗 fast shipping and great packaging 💙 🩷 Arrived fast but the condition wasn’t great. Looked as tho they had been played with already, was even hair in them. I love it so much!!! I have a tiny vintage vase I put my beautiful hand blown tiny flowers in. Thank you so much!!! She always does an amazing job with packing her items and exactly as described during sale. Love ckfenton99 Nice glass pumpkins. Arrived in great shape. Football cards are a great gift for my grandson. Beautiful Vase! I didn't hear what name of this vase was from the moderator. I wish she would include info on it! Thanks. Kim Krienert. Great shipping and received my items as described. OBSESSSSSED with my black glass pumpkin!!! 🎃 ty!!! Fast shipping! Cool stickers givvy. Thank you! Great piece and packaging was to perfection. Can’t wait for the holidays! These trees are stunning! Thank you! 💕 Wow this vase is awesome!Very beautiful piece and signed too!You done a fabulous job of packing it!It arrived safe and sound!Awesome seller,so check out their auctions if you get the chance!TYVM! Brilliant color! Packaging was stellar! Great packaging and speedy delivery. love Excited to use these as a Halloween birthday gift and a Christmas gift for my grandsons. I may check back to see if you have more squishies! Thanks, Kim Krienert. Great seller. Always has beautiful glass. Beautiful piece of Burmese!! Great packaging and fast shipping and great communication!! Beautiful Fenton Basket! Great packaging and fast shipping and great community.