レビュー (319)Great show! Awesome seller! Lots of variety here!!! Thanks bro!!! fire as always thsnks for the gift this guy is good seller. with good product. one thing I would recommend is showing the item to be bidded on, one bid at a time, and leave item in front of camera till bid is over. this keeps confusion on what is being bid on down. other than that a great seller with great product I buy from Great diecast and great packaging A+++ Great seller!!! Tons of heat!!! Lots of great items!!! Thanks!!! great product and good deals Clash always runs a fantastic show and amazing shipping/packing. Repeat customer here! Great boxing!!! I got everything in order TY!!!! Excellent seller. Speedy shipping and secure packaging. Hey I was so damn tickled Great deals and great shows Everything got here excellent thank you!!! Fast shipping & amazing packing! Always has heat! Nicely packaged. Thanks Clash! very well packaged and arrived in great condition, thank you Excellent packing , great deals thank you for the great deals and the givy always good seller. awesome deals