レビュー (729)Thank you I got a great deal on charlotte kit! And Lancôme I appreciate the great packaging Wonderful host and show. Thank you so much for the shipping givvy. Packed perfectly and arrived quickly. Highly appreciated and recommended 👍 my #1 seller and I’ll be coming back again and again. 💕 10/10 experience! I’ll be coming back again and again. 💕 10/10 experience! Absolutely loved everything! The products were amazing, and the packaging was so thoughtful, beautiful, and smelled incredible.💕 10/10 experience! Absolutely loved everything! The products were amazing, and the packaging was so thoughtful, beautiful, and smelled incredible. You can really tell everything was packed with so much care. Shipping was EXTREMELY fast too! She has definitely become my #1 seller and I’ll be coming back again and again. 💕 10/10 experience! ✨💕Grear shopping experience with CloudedLuxe! She’s incredibly kind, ships quickly, and has the most amazing deals. There was a small hiccup with my order, but she handled it with such professionalism and went above and beyond to make everything right. That level of care and customer service truly stands out.🛍️I’ll definitely shop with her again!🫶🏽✨💕 very nice givvy. thank you! Loved my box! Thank you for the great deals Loooooved my buys! TYSM for my giveaway! 😊 Love everything I got! Such a sweet seller and very reasonable prices ♥️ Ashley is my girl! ❤️ She always has the best items and the best personality! She’s so fun to hang out with in her shows, and I always have a 5/5 experience with her. I always know I’m going to find something good when I stop into her lives! 🥰 Fantastic buy! Thank you for the giveys!🩷 Great items and givvys! Thank you Quality products at great prices, fast shipping and items packed well to avoid damage. Thank you so much! Love all my goodies! Can’t wait until the next show! 💕TY! I always enjoy having you in my shows ! 🫶 i never got my package Your GIVVY was discounted shipping. You didn’t buy anything Amazing products from my bestie! 💕🫶🏻 PERIOD! Ashley is the BEST! 🥰 She always has the best items and the best deals! I love shopping her shows because you never know what she’s going to have. She’s also so funny and always makes her shows fun! 😂💕Thank you queeen!
I’m glad you came back to me 🥲🥲😂💕