レビュー (941)Thank you for all the vintage colorful items, will be fun decorating with them!
Lynn The bag works perfect for my circut I am so glad I got it thank you Thanks for another great sale ladies! Love all my items and the extra bird book surprise 🦆🪿🦢🦩Hope you studied up before you packaged it 😉🤣 Thank you I love everything I received Love my bracelets!! ❤️
Thanks for the quick shipping & great packaging!
Looking forward to your upcoming shows! Amazing items and exactly what I needed to complete my sets! Thank You!!! Great seller! Love my things Clutter Busters are amazing! Issues with my item but issue is being resolved. They noticed a few damages to my item and brought it to my attention. Appreciate they’re communication. Love Stopping by, great hosts, amazing prices! Love stopping by this show. T ALWAYS does an amazing job packing. Great show, wonderful hosts, and great prices. Lots of love!! I got some very cool belts! Very very happy with the product! Really loved the card 💕 I got my 4 big jars in perfect condition since they were packaged with a ton of padding/cushioning! Absolutely love them and my hubby was excited when I told him one was for him to use for organizing purposes in his man shed! 😉😂😂😂❤️❤️❤️ Absolutely gorgeous Native American busts! Yessi and T know how to pack! Everything I purchase from these two gals is always wrapped like it's shipping from Fort Knox! I can buy fragile items and know they will get to me safely! These gals are the best pair on WhatNot!!! Love it. Fast shipper and Great seller Love all my items!! Thank you! Thanks for another great item and fun show ladies!