レビュー (4,026)why am I buying more tumblers every day? because they are the best and everyone I know needs one. great deals and fun shows. fast shipping, too. These 24oz tumblers are freakin BEAUTIFUL!!!! So glad I found y’all! Absolutely love them💕 Plus the extra attachments and quick ship WOW 🤯 TYSM💕💕 Cup is set to last longer than average on hot or cold items and it’s not accurate. It is also extremely heavy compared to a Stanley or Lululemon style cup Tysm for the cute keychain, now I have to have all 100 of them 😂. Received my package, there was a little damage to the package, but the boxes were unharmed and no damage to contents. Super entertaining shows, with great hosts and some fantastic deals. I have found my favorite cup and tell everyone about them. Great item and shipped quickly Thank you so much my husband loves his new cup Will definitely purchase sheets again. Definitely buying sheets again. My favorite Christmas tumbler.... so far...... Haven’t opened yet, 1 for my SIL and the other for me, we will wait and open together lol, I just know we both will be thrilled with what we get! Omg it’s huge! This is a gift for my husband- Anniversary gift I should add to go with his Ninja toaster-( he has asked for this the last few yrs, finally gave in on that toaster oven). But the Hamilton jug-absolutely Beautiful!! Talking about excited when I opened my mystery pumpkin-oh boy! Thank you I’m now a Coldie for life! The 6.7 is so tiny and absolutely adorable, the 15oz are amazing and I can’t wait to give them as gifts ,highly impressed! Thank you. Love the cups. love the cup. have not used it yet but love the look and packaging.