レビュー (80)The stream was great very happy with my purchase I will definitely do business again thank you. Thank you for taking your time out helping me pick some great card's highly recommended great cards great deals and an awesome guy good laughs Good vibes dude goes ABOVE & BEYOND. literally sat with me and sold me a 60+ card lot. wholesome to the fullest. will be back 100% Great deals. Great dude. Great cards. I’m a repeat buyer! Thanks man!
love the cards they're great thank you appreciate you Great packaging and love it cards cooked but 4 bucks first ed. heck ya! Happy with my order. I’ll shop again. Really a fun Show. I will return for more goodies. I love the snake bracelet! Thank you so much! Awesome piece, packaged very nicely and thoughtfully. Great condition, thank you! Very happy and fast on shipping!
Wonderful items and great value