レビュー (580)Great show good deals and fast shipping Great cards and fun shows! Love my Skenes and Bubba cards packaged incredibly well, easy to work with 5 stars all day!! Great seller & buyer. Definitely check out the stream. Banger cards, fast, secure shipping & super chill, positive vibes. 100% recommend. Comet is the best! Favorite show on the app! Awesome streamer as always!! I never got the package I am very sorry if your package did not arrive. Unfortunately once it is mailed it is out of my hands. Please file a claim with WhatNot or your USPS. All of my packages are scanned and verified to be shipped. I would greatly appreciate if this review could be deleted or modified as there is absolutely nothing I could have done differently. Thanks. Great streamer!! Great cards!!! Great prices!! Comet is the fucken man 🔥fantastic Phenomenal stream and excellently packaged. Always look forward to purchasing from Comet! Great product and shipping. Packaged well and quick delivery! Comet is the fucken man 🔥 Always runs a great stream great prices fast and secure shipping thanks again! Excellent show, as always. Back wall is 🔥. Great dude all around! Thanks Mitch. Appreciate you. Banger after Banger after Banger!! Great Stream, fast, secure shipping. 100% recommend!! Bangers all day!! Great stream! Great cards! Definitely recommend 100% Thank you for the fast shipping and well packaged cards