レビュー (34) amazing purchase, awesome seller, fast shipper. I am happy with my purchase, quality, condition, appearance,value, packaging was good and appearance as described, would definitely buy from them again. Love the games had so much fun being in the chat and still can’t believe that he sold a PSP 1000 for $19 bucks 😭 Love the way he packaged them love the way he does good deals a good seller Items arrived on time got a really good deal. I highly recommend this seller 👍 Great packing, would buy from again :-) You could never go wrong buying from a cat with a cape. Thank you so much for my game! Shipped quick and packaged well, much appreciated! Received game as shown. Packaged well. Great transaction! I'm very much happy to have them but im missing the first four episodes og Trigun hopefully you have it Really appreciate the figures and the games from a really amazing seller will be purchasing more in the future when funds aren't low keep up the great work my guy ✊️ COMMANDER909 AMAZING PACKING 5 STARS
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟