レビュー (9,396)Absolutely loved my order! Everything was exactly as described, packaged with so much care, and arrived quickly. Such a great seller—I’ll definitely be back! Dress is a bit to small for a large 😭😭😭😭🥺🥺 might have to resell but cute arrived great and on time Love everything thank you! Love my FP sweater. The perfect cozy sweater and the colors are so pretty. Thank you. Awesome sellers with always fire and unique items! LOVE this top! Thank you!!! Exactly what was shown! I love it Always a five star review!!!!🤩🤩 Awesome sellers with fire items! Thank you!!! As always, absolutely LOVED my purchase from the ladies at CoolMomDotCom!
Perfect neutral outfit with rag & bone and the Paige jeans fit perfectly!
So glad to have your eyes hand picking outfits for the “new me” 😻 Love It! Always Have Great Pieces Here Whenever I Shop! Love the fp sweats!! Thank ya ladies!! perfect condition. shipping was fast Ding dong darling! Both items are in great condition. Thank you for the deals, ladies. Both items in wonderful condition top seller love these ladies Amazing seller! Love everything I get from them! The Athleta top was exactly as advertised. Great deal for a quality piece. Arrived within a timely manner, ~1week or less. Highly recommend ordering from CoolMomDotCom! Absolutely gorgeous and perfect items!!! Love everything received fast love her clothes fun show ♥️ So excited that Fall is coming! Thanks to you ladies, I have some great items to usher in my favorite season. Thank you.