レビュー (349)This elephant pincushion is the SWEETEST lil thing! I love it! Packaged safely and shipped quickly! Thank you, Copperco!🥰 Love this family!! Great items, and quick shipping!! So beautiful love everything shipped with care thank you! Very well packaged love everything !!! I love love love all if my treasures! Thank you so much for the great packing and fast shipping!! We are so excited to have these special items! Thank You so much for blessing our home! You're a very precious reminder of God's grace! 💖 As described and packaged well. Perfect! Great packaging. I love these items!!! The teapot and platter are so much more beautiful in person!!So glad you love your items! Thank you for being part of our whatnot family!!! I absolutely love love love my oil lamp! Even more beautiful in person! Way more than what I thought when u showed it. Shippijg was fast and packaged very good. Absolutely love ya’ll’s style! A joy to watch and buy from!!!Kelly,
Thank you for your purchases and for enjoying our chaos. We love our Whatnot family!!! only missing one item everything else was packed greatly everything came in perfect condition they have five stars because I know they will make it correct they always have and thank you again for my purchases that I purchased. Beautiful itemThank you so much for your purchase! We love doing what we are doing. It gives us the chance to expand our family. Everything was beautiful! Great packaging! Thank you!Verna,
Thank you for buying from us! We love having it and our Whatnot family. Absolutely perfection!!!!
Thank you so much for your purchase and the great review. We love what we are doing and our Whatnot family!!! Beautiful piece of Wedgwood. Great packaging. Thank you!! Makes me happy to see someone love what they purchase! Thank you for your purchase and such a stellar review!!!! Beautiful items! Fast shipping, and great packaging!We love three_hens_in_the_pen!! very careful packing, much appreciated for my beautiful items!! Thanks! Thank you, Melissa! Glad you are happy with your purchases. We love our Whatnot family!!! Love my rooster candle holder and the packaging was done with care so it arrived in beautiful condition! I love the WhatNot community and have met many of the sweetest people! Thank you so much to Copperco!❤️Thank you, Jocelyn!! We love our Whatnot family, too!!! Cyber friendships are proving to be such a blessing to us!!! All items in excellent condition very well packaged and quick shipping!