レビュー (572)This seller is one of my favorites! She has great carhartt items! Really nice selection of others brands/ items as well. Fast shipping and great condition! Thank You! Marissa! Thank you for your continued support 🫶🏼 I appreciate you friend!! No worries on the spot. Thanks for the extras! ❤️ So glad I joined the train and discovered this seller and several others! All of the clothes are in great condition and just as ordered! Thank you for everything 🫶 Thank you for everything! 🫶 FANTASTIC!! I Love my Ariat shoes & POL tank top ,thank you !🎉🥰 I highly recommend this seller ! love love! thank you so much! Absolutely love your kids shows!!!! Thank you for all the great finds!! I love the packaging it’s so cute. Omg i love them as always soooo soft 5 stars my friend Let me tell you Cora is so damn cute the goodies she sent and great quality stuff love love this Always Great shows and fun to shop with. Super nice Seller. Fast shipping! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Great first experience!
First time buying from Cora_ and I couldn't be happier! Copped an Ed Hardy tee and it came exactly as expected. Lightning-fast deliveryYay I am so glad you are happy with your purchase! Thanks for the awesome review! 🫶🏼 Thank you so much for the givy!! Cora had so many amazing items, I’d highly recommend checking out her shows! Thank you for the kind review Ashley! 🫶🏼