レビュー (805)Always great!! Love her shows and products. Super sweet and her finds are sooo good🤍 Love everything, thank you 💕 Another great purchase from Cori! Soooo happy with all my items. She’s got nothing but the best stuff, wish everything was my size! She’s also the sweetest and funniest seller on the app. Thank you again! 🫶🏼 Thank you so much Cori! Everything was perfect as always! Such cute stuff! Awesome seller! The vibe is chill..No pressure. I will be back! I received a notification that this item was delivered, but it is not on my doorstep so I don't know where it was delivered to.Oh no 😟 this is definitely a post office question, I will message you and do all I can to help. Cori!! Thank you so much! Everything was perfect as always! Always fun shopping with Cori . Steals every time! Super good quality. Positive energy , always get a good laugh while shopping 😊 Fast shipping 💕 Love my honey 🍯 and her amazing finds 😍 Absolutely love this host, she is the best! Her pieces and prices are amazing. Both my items were as described and like new quality. The brands and styles are seriously picked with care and knowledge of the pieces. I always look for her shows and wish she was on every day/night? 🤍🤍🤍 Very happy with my purchases - seller has great items at good starting prices - great seller fast shipping tysm 😊 bangers on bangers on bangers! loved everything 🫶🏻 one of my favorite sellers on this app. she has such great items, so sweet and fast shipping what more could you want!!! Thanks Cori! Always love your shows! ❤️ Always great. Thank you so much 💓 💗 Amazing as always!! Best show with great brands. Always a good time;-) I can’t say enough good things about this seller. She’s hilarious, kind, giving and one of the best on the app. She honest and genuine and if you want amazing brands for a great price you’ve come to the right place. Thank you Cori for being such a great seller and for being honest and genuine. LOVE her shows!! Amazing amazing amazing! Love her shows! Cori is the best to hang out with and score some amazing pieces!!!