レビュー (84)Absolutely beautiful fabric at a great cost and from such sweet sellers! beautiful fabric and it's going to be exactly what I wanted. Thank you luv this whatnot seller. I can always find some nice items. ty sew much Beautiful fabric from an awesome seller! Everything was packaged with care and folded so neatly. The quality is excellent, and I truly appreciate the extra attention given to my order.❤️ Thank you 😊 Very pretty Fabric. Thank you for the invoice. Fast shipping! Just as described! Wonderful service! Thank you so much! Such kind and thoughtful ladies! Absolutely beautiful fabric! Love it! Thank you for helping get my stash built up to start my sewing journey and answering all my questions! I appreciate it so much! ♥️ Also thank you for taping package well! They are so rough on the packages! luv this seller, my stash thanks you!! 💖 fun acution product was recieved in a timely manner . Beautiful fabric. Fast shipping. Thank you fantastic fabrics. I'll be sure to follow you! thank you SEW much! 😀 Fun fabric in perfect condition. Thank you. Beautiful fabric
High
Quality Looks great! Can't wait to try the pattern. Quick shipping also. Thanks ladies, will be a great gift. Love quilt shop. I hope they can do more shows. Awesome attention to details. Super fast shipping! Just as described! Thanks!!! Such wonderful new sellers!! Amazing fabric selection and even through in a little free-be! Don’t hesitate to stop in and support! Quick shipping and packaged beautifully!💖 SO excited about my fabric!! It was all packaged so nicely and organized. Can’t wait for a future show!! The fabric arrived quickly looking as expected. I would purchase from this vendor again. Very pretty Fabric! Thank you for enclosing an invoice Fantastic fabrics. So very pleased! Thank you