レビュー (60)Items came in perfectly and was packed in wonderfully. Will buy from again! Great pops packages perfect for shipping. I will be buying pops from crash out again. Thanks chopsticks
BDON333 The balrog came in extremely damage. 5 stars ??? Yet came damaged. Must be usps fault not mine. $40 ppg on balrog sold for half price at $20, as well stated on the pops description it was near mint with minor damages. Sorry usps sucks. Super cool dude and gave good deals 🤙🏽 All around great seller!! I won 3 and got 3 free wasn't expecting that much appreciated!!! Dannybeatz is a Flash-tastic find for Funko Pop collectors! Got awesome Flash Pops under PPG, a collector's dream. His service is super hilarious and genuinely friendly. Packaging was pristine; Pops arrived perfectly. The absolute shocker is 3 free Pops as a gift! Unbelievable generosity! Seriously recommend for great prices, care, and a fun experience. Will definitely buy again! Really rude seller. Even after I bought a few Funko pops that same night, he was rude. Made me feel like he was doing me a favor.Hilarious cause I was streaming not only on whatnot but also on twitch the same night and my streamers say otherwise. Only cause rexamples is having streamers report me doesn’t mean ya gotta join in on it yourself dude. I showed everyone the amount of hate I’m gonna receive because of you guys , even shown messages of you guys claiming to be ambassadors of whatnot tryna say your gonna have my account deleted, You will be banned from the stream. Thanks for purchasing! All other buyers will say otherwise! I hooked you up with free gifts only to receive this kinda review! I love it thank you man perfect items , awesome seller I love it but it was a little damaged Funko pop moment’s will somewhat come damaged if not In a protector, let alone I gave you an awesome deal for $10 , That’s a $35 pop. Good steals always welcomed here!!! Crashoutpops was excellent. He aided me with the transaction, being that it was my first time on this platform, and my daughter loves our purchases. Thanks to him, I will definitely be shopping on here again. danny gives some of the best deals I’ve seen on the app! His customer service is top-tier. Oh and he is an absolute riot on stream with his witty humor! I am proud to both be a customer & more importantly a friend to Danny ! All items came in , great condition and good shipping! Got steals on all my orders! did not receive the autographed giyu 58.00and Tiffany 46.00 as well as jar jar bink action figure that was won. this guy is a scam. had to refund several item. awaiting weeks for item never got scanned at post office. he scams money blocks u n get more merchandise.I find it funny how you came to my stream got a bunch of autos on my first stream and is complaining to me during the stream that if I’m gonna give you free items because your spending over $500 In the stream,
2nd you came to my DM’s after the stream saying because it’s my first show everything must deliver to you right. After all this your items got delivered.
It’s now been a month we had no issues , you hadn’t purchased from me nor came to my streams. Now you’re writing a bad review out of hate cause I don’t want you coming to my streams asking for free items when you purchase. quick and easy deal! good stuff 🔥 Fast shipping entertaining show! I love the Star Wars Rebels pops and was fortunate to find this Sabine in great condition too!! Packaged well and shipped fast! Packaging was fantastic and the quality of the pops is wonderful! He even threw in a bunch of free stuff that he didn't have to! A+++ Seller, will definitely buy more in the future! amazing Show , Great Streamer 👍Great Deals 💯 Must Check out His Inventory . Got Some Heat 🔥 . First time buying from this seller amazing packaging insane deals and also quick at shipping out. 10/10!!! Great experience with this seller. New seller with plenty to choose from! Entertaining stream. Engages with the chat and shows condition before running an item.