レビュー (1,587)Check her out!!! She runs big books at a dollar or way below the value. Shipping is fantastic also.. A+ seller Fast shipping. Fast communication. Thank you for another great show, fast and super shipping. Great books Extremely happy with my purchase. I also want to mention how wonderful of a host she was. I’ve purchased from potentially hundreds of comic sellers on whatnot and she was by far the nicest. I look forward to future purchases. Fast shipping. secure packaging. Nice selection of books. Outstanding customer service 👍 Awesome seller with great books plus givvys Still one of the best on WhatNot! Great deals and always packaged securely. Still one of the best on WhatNot! Great deals and always packaged securely. Always a great stream. Thank you!! Excellent seller! Great show! Fast shipping! The games are beautiful. Thank you so much. Great book and amazing seller. Thanks again Graded comic arrived, it did have some odd page damage ink smudging to the capsule around the back side of the comic where something heavy was definitely set on this, I’m worried the grade is now meaningless as it’s noticeable, there is no way this happened in transit as the comic was package with great care and attention and there was zero damage to the box, so bonus for that I guess. Would have been nice to know about this damage before purchasing though. Awesome price starts, carefully packaged and quick shipping Amazing seller! Highly recommend! Very happy with my purchase. such a great show. Amber is very nice and has great books at really good prices Awesome seller!! Extremely fast shipping and very well packaged!! Do yourself a favor and follow and bookmark all of their upcoming shows! I will absolutely be buying from them again in the future! Thank you!! 🙏🏻