レビュー (69,879)I love these so much! Thanks for making my day!! Afgahnite sphere is gorgeous! Thank you! Beautiful angels. Wish i had gotten the third one. The Best in qudloty,,shipping,,and packing. lol its a workout to unpack them 🤣 thank you my friend's. Wow wow and wow On these spectacular deals the light blue bowl shaped like a D for my last name is beautiful and two heavy towers Black with different colors in them so beautiful Ty very much always great. love this shop. Was missing #813… scoopies of small cylinders Just Perfect Crystals! and very Entertaining Shows!!!!!! Thank you and everything is packed very well!!!!!!! AGAIN!!!! GO TO CRYSTAL_CLEAR_CC THEY HAVE AMAZING CRYSTALS!!! DON'T WALK....🚶♂️🚶♀️ RUN...🏃♂️🏃♀️🏃♂️ YOU WON'T HAVE ANY REGRETS!!!! BETTER YET! JUST TUNE IN!!!!😂🤣😘👀👀👀 I received some Amazing Crystals!!!! Thank you! If your not in Crystal_Clear_cc Your missing out!!!! Thank you🔮🔮🔮 I Love All your Crystals you sell. My favorite time to buy them is at night, the music, the singing and the deal! You all make it so much fun!! So THANK YOU!! I DO APPRECIATE YOU ALL!! Crystal was painted with dye. I used an alcohol wipe and took pictures and video as proof. I don't understand why anyone would do that. It is pretty on it's own and doesn't need to be dyed. I have ordered a lot from crystal clear, and have loved them up til my last purchase. very disappointed that my volcano agate was heavily repaired and was not communicated that. it also took a lot longer to get here than I'm used to with them I buy your merchandise for my wife(Hotdogdoxie). I enjoy your shows. My wife is a big fan!! Thank you all!! Man y’all make me impulsively buy things haha 🤣 everything they have is absolutely wonderful! I love both of the volcano agate elephants I bought and I can’t waittt to see more and continue to impulsively purchase Love this piece. It’s now the centerpiece on my formal table