レビュー (3,481)played, had fun, took a chance, fast shipping... Thank You !!! My package never arrived and I tried to reach out to the app and this seller almost a month ago but I got no help from either side. this was my 1st time in the room! wow talk about a good show with big hits! I was very happy with everything i won. I really love the 2011 ASE! GREAT HOST! SHIPPING WAS FAST! I WILL BE A REPEAT CUSTOMER! Always great games at the best prices on the app. Awesome host and a people’s person Thank you CSD!! Always a great time in your shows!! awesome givy, thank you so much! Above and beyond! Again, thank you very much. Exceptional!! Thank you very much. What an amazing seller!! He’s always kind to everyone and always has amazing deals! Thank you so much for everything!! 😊 should not say you are gonna give something away and then send a card saying I'm a loser.🤥 Thank you for the giveaway! Awesome streamer with exciting surprise sets! Never received regardless if It was a givvy. you say send a SASE to receive the giveaway that I won, which whatnot states that giveaways are completely paid for including shipping, by the seller, so in other words you're trying to get me to pay for the giveaway I won, doesn't that contradict giveaway? yeah I know banned me from your room for telling the truth, that's okay.... one thing I will do at all cost is always speak the truth.... Giveaway Rules and Costs
• Free to Win: Giveaways on Whatnot are completely free for the winner, meaning you do not pay for the item itself.
• Shipping Responsibility: The seller pays 100% of the shipping costs for the giveaway item, which is automatically deducted from the seller's payout balance. One of my favorite streamers on App. Packages arrive quickly and always packed very well. Will 💯 be returning as customer Amazing seller!! Thank you so much for the awesome giveaway!! Loves his customers!! Thank you! Love your show! thank you sir for the great deals love the show I enjoyed your honesty I will come back