レビュー (247)Thank you so much for the pen! It was perfect because we call my daughter “bug” among other things after she spent some time as a “glow worm” wrapped in the blue light blanket for jaundice as a baby and this was a Heimlich pen! best of the best! Great shows! Thank you! Such a fun show! 💜 thank you for the gift card. very kind of you Amazing seller, shows are so much fun. Always a fun time 🩷 Amazing seller !! Thank you 😊 The givy was perfect!! Thank you so much for the Toystory wallet!! I appreciate you so much🫶I saw your username and had to send! I hope you liked it! Thanks for your support! 💜💜 thank you so much, I loved it!! Love this seller ❤️❤️ thank you for an amazing package 📦 Great seller with fast shipping thank you for the Amazon gc! Oh my!!!! Thank you for the amazing givvy!!! I freaking love Wall-e!!!! 🔥💯🔥💯Yay!! I’m glad you liked it!! I was hoping!! For as much as I spent on that auction to send me no diversity in the wallets except for one. Honestly they were extremely cheap and just went in the trash. Hi there- I’m saddened you took the time to review this. You were well aware what you bid on. I sent you what you won. I even threw in a soft tag loungefly wallet on ME because I was grateful you were at my show. Thank you sooooooo much! I got Meeko. I love it so much. Thank you. 😊 AHHHH! Thank you for telling me which one you got haha! Made my day! Thank you so much for the givvy!! Thank you for the Amazon gift card