レビュー (283)Received all my makeup and my goodies! It was perfect! I love this shop!!! I will always go broke supporting! Love you guys 🤍 Thanks so much for everything & the giveaways!! The honey oud smells so good I love it!!!!!Gurl! I was hoping you love the Honey Oud! It is one of my favs! Love having you on the shows! Tysm! 💕💕 Always LOVE my items from you. Such great products, plus GREAT prices and shows 🎉🥰🛍️ don’t miss out!My girl! Love me some Meeky Meeks! Tysm for always supporting! 🫶🏽🫶🏽💕 Such a great product!!! They were ao much fun to buy from too!Thank you for joining! We love having you there! Tysm for your support 💕 If I could give more than 5 stars I would do it all day!!! My girl Katina has the best beauty items and her customer service is top notch!!! And don't even get me started on the fast shipping!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️Awwwww love you Shel! Amazing! Tysm for the kind words. 🫶🏽 Thanks again, your items are great! I appreciate the spoon for the scrub!! Everything packaged good & shipped right away. The packages always smell so good too!!Anytime! 🫶🏽 tysm, your very much appreciated! Always good products and presentation Ty dear! I always appreciate you on the shows! 💕 This beautiful lady is definitely one of my favorite here on whatnot! Her skin care is top notch! Awww Shel! You’re an amazing seller as well and have top notch items also! Tysm! 🫶🏽💕💕💕 Always love getting my box from you!!! 💜That means so much to me! Love having you on the show! 🫶🏽 Love my new lip kit! Shipping was fast and packed perfectly!So happy you’re enjoying your lip Kit! 😊 Got all of my items plus great freebies! Thank you so much. Can’t wait for the next show 😍Yesss!! So happy it arrived safely! 🫶🏽😊 Great Seller, great items, shipped right away. Thank you!!Tysm for the kind words! We thank you for always supporting us! 🫶🏽💕💕 Absolutely love everything from this beautiful lady! She's amazing!! ❤️❤️Tysm for your support! We love you too!!! 💕🫶🏽 Always love my products My face mask Queen! lol 😂 tysm I always have fun on your show buying amazing things!! 🌸🌸🌸Ahh thank you for always joining us beautiful lady! 👏💕 Amazing as always! Authentic stuff and great vibes!
Tysm! Can’t express how much your energy contributes to the shows! 😊 Always packaged with care! Amazing seller, ships very fast, great energy during lives & has sent me some freebies as well In my packages! Will always support this seller!We cherish our virtual family! 🙏😊 As great as always! Everything shipped carefully! Your purchases mean the world to us! Tysm 🫶🏽 Always a pleasure shopping experience Ty! We love having you on the shows!🫶🏽 Great packaging, and amazing people as well! Will always support!
Ahhh love it! Tysm for the kind words! ❤️ this seller sells great products. Tysm! We take pride in having great products to offer our customers! 🫶🏽😊 Always receive order quick items are good qualityTysm! We strive to ship asap! 😊 Thanks so much for everything! I really enjoyed your show, you guys are good vibes!! Your items are great, I love everything & the order was shipped right away!!Ahh so happy you joined us and enjoyed the show! Hope to see you soon! 💕 Thank you again for my goodies! Looking forward to next show My pleasure dear! Thank you for joining at work! Looking forward to the next show with you! ❤️