レビュー (248)Everything is literally new!! Seller is great so happy I found this seller. Its kind of small for me but I like it So happy to find this seller! very fast shipping and my dress came in perfect condition with tags! i ordered on the 23rd and it got delivered the 26th!😄 Such great deals ! Thank you 💎🩷 love every piece!! shipped so quickly i was amazed. thanks so much 💖 Every item was perfect and super fast shipping!! Quickest shipping! Item perfect 😍 I’m so happy with my order! 💕🫶🏻 Great show thank you happy with my purchase 🥰 I loved all the pieces, they were in great condition! Thank you so much, bro. You did a great job. You’re a good salesman. I didn’t realize it ended up to $27 but I appreciate you. I have to be honest. I don’t even remember what ads I got for you where I put them lol when you did great thank you God bless. Thanks girl! Love everything 🥰 fast shipping too! Everything is AMAZING!!!! 🤩 thank you so much girl!! Yall don’t want to miss her shows, straight 🔥 Great items! Super fast shipping!