レビュー (104)🔥🔥🔥🔥 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Very nice Packaging! I recommend this seller! A++Ooo thanks Foto, I try sometimes!!📦🔥 This guy is awesome!You’re awesome!! (Keanu Reeves pose at E3 7 something years ago) 👆🔥🔥 Amazing packaging Great Seller and awesome supporter as well don't sleep on Cyber!🙌🔥Sleeper built🤔😴💪 Thank you for the support, preciate you bro!!🔥🙌 Seller is awesome made a amazing tag on the box with a sticker and a gummy! And now I have a new collection to collect it’s amazing!
You noticed the tagging👀 that my favorite part of packaging😂💯 Happy collecting bro, thank you, and appreciate you!!💥 Three weeks to get just shy of one monthSorry it took so long, I did ship it a day after purchase so L USPS my guy😮💨😭 Thanks again! Funko was super protected and the seller even wrote a handwritten note ♥️♥️Truly appreciate you, thank you!!🫶🫶🔥 Everything was packaged nice & neat and everything was also in good condition.
Awesome deals! Amazing seller :)Sachiiii!! thank you!!! :) (˶˃ ᵕ ˂˶) ঌ great live, great timing on delivery, and came with some cool stickers and a candy love it Be eating my own candy supply its too good!😂😩🔥 thanks Evan!!!🙏🙏 Extremely fast shipping! Packages great! Always good deals! Absolutely phenomenal
🖐️😮💨🤚 absolute cinema🔥🔥 thank you!! 10/10 seller would recommend fast shipping and delivery and packaged carefully Everything came packaged well , thank you so much again for the amazing deals! I appreciate you brother , keep up the good work 🔥💪🏽Ayyyyeee thank you means alot bro!! Appreciate you sticking around and supporting💪🔥🔥 Great seller and very well packaged. Thank you! Great seller! Fast shipping, item was exactly as described and very fair price. Thanks! A+++++Thanks David! ‘Preciate you!!🔥🔥 fast shipping and awesome packaging Funko arrived just as described thank you.Thank you and appreciate you! Im happy it got to you safe and sound!! Thank you! Packaged really well and I love the mango candies!! Right?! the gummies are🔥🔥 ‘preciate you King!👑 Pop came as described, packed very secure and shipped out fast. I highly recommend to buy from. Thank you!🫡🫡 🔥Nice doing business with you bro!!