レビュー (1,291)thank you for my nice cloths and im glad i found your show you are so sweet I love my stuff and thank you so much for the gift card givey! Always great! You guys are exceptional! Hope your vacation was fabulous! Great items as always! Favorite sellers on the app! 💜 As always love everything! Always have great prices and I get my stuff fast. One of my largest orders yet and I absolutely love everything you guys are the best. I love you guys. Great show, fast shipping Thank you so much for all TJ wonderful tops. I love them all. Great show with such a sweet lady. Always a pleasant experience in your shows. I’m so glad you love them they are so soft. Thank you so much for your kind words❤️👚❤️👚 Great products at great prices. Fantastic seller. Best sellers on Whatnot!! Thank you! I love to shop here! 😊Thank you, we love having you❤️ A wonderful seller and a heart of gold!!!Thank you sweet friend ❤️ Love this show! Great seller! Great deal ! Thank you ! item is just as presented Thank you so much. Your name touched my heart the other day in my show. My Angel❤️❤️❤️ Always a fantastic experience. I appreciate all the seller does to provide great products and great packaging. Great Sellers My givey are so cute I thought get stickers but coin purse stitch so adorable Thank you so much, we like to have fun❤️👚❤️👚