レビュー (354)Great show and fast shipping, thanks again!Thank you 🫡 @bw1216. Appreciate you and your support as well. Awesome Host, Great Collection and deals! Real fast shipping and great packaging. 100% happy with all my purchases. All cards delivered Near Mint or better. Thanks again for all the great Deals and being a great Host! Definitely have a supporter here. Also Thanks for your Service 🙌Thank you Sir. 🫡 I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the show and definitely thank you for your support. Great cards, great show and super fast shipping. Thanks!!Thank you sir 🫡 looking to be better 🙏 each show. Hope to see next show. thank you for your support. Highly recommended seller check him out on his next show 💯Thank you 🫡 Sir Dariousric the, "Shadow Box King" Appreciate the seller “d_sniper” was willing to negotiate a fair price on the cards I wanted. And packaging top notch as always!
Thank you sir 🫡Thank you for your kindness and support 🙏 🫡. Great seller! Very clean and pristine cards! Shipped super fast and packaged very nicely! 100% recommended! Great cards Top Tier Packaging
Fast shipping Awesome
Streamer .
Great vibes .
Fast shipping nice card thank you!Glad you got your cards quickly. Thank you sir, hope to see you next stream. 🫡 Great streamer with lots of sensational cards and fair pricing. Good packaging and delivery time A+++Thank you Sir 🫡. appreciate you honest review and hope to see you on my future shows. Awesome cards, great stream! Will keep buying from this seller!I'm glad you enjoyed your time and cards from my show. Thank you Sir 🫡. Fantastic show! Got an awesome card! Awesome packaging! Even throw in some sweet wnba cards and a LeBron! Appreciate you! Return buyer for sure! Thank you!Appreciate you sir. Thank you for your support and kind words as well. looking forward to seeing you next future shows. 🫡 Best streamer of the year I purchased a custom pen from D. What an awesome item! I make pens myself on here and know when I'm looking at quality. Great Job 👍 Thank 🫡 Sir. I appreciate the kind words. Ty bro
you the man bro! thank you for always supporting my shows. 🫡 The items were greatly packaged and the cards were as advertised which were in great quality.Thank you so much for your comment and happy witj your snipes...hope to see you in my next future shows. 🫡 My most favorite streamer 🚨🚨🚨Thank you 🫡 pokeeeee! man that makes the party going. appreciate you sir. fast shipping, amazing card condition and seller added more cards!Thank you Sir 🫡. I hope to see you in my future shows again. Great cards and great dude! Extremely happy with my purchases. Really appreciate you sir. thank you 🫡. Great steamer with a great selection of cards and more. Package arrived safely and was surprised by extra cards in my package. Definitely recommend him. Thank you sir 🫡. hope to see you next show. thank you for your support and glad you like your cards.