レビュー (120)The rip was fun had a good time thanks for the free cards! Great seller/breaker and great group of guys that I highly recommend to other buyers Best seller on this app, shipping is impeccable Best seller on this app, shipping is impeccable Best seller on this app, shipping is second to none. Good shipping and funny seller Perfect delivery and cards Great seller, fast shipping! Perfect packaging cards are mint
Love my cards !! My givys were
Better than what I picked !! 2nd time buying and the service was excellent ! Received cards fast! Great seller! Cards arrived quickly and as advertised! 10/10!!!! Packaged perfect, fast and reliable shipping. I’ll be at his next show for sure Excellent variety of cards ! Very entertaining show and quick delivery!! Seller was awesome! Fast shipping and packaged with care. Fun stream and great experience all around. Thanks again! Packaged so nice I can only imagine how skilled he is a packing anything else 😍