レビュー (343)excellent seller awesome products thanks for the lures and I'm saving your pennies for you Great transaction. Quick and made a great deal
fast shipping and fun games 10 out of 10 recommendations Never shipped, when contracted, no response. Put in for refund and he then responds and blocks meThere was a small issue that could easily have been resolved by communication. Your message wasn't replied to instantly and you became impatient leading to your cancelation of your order. Most sellers, including myself, are more than willing to resolve issues like this. You chose a different route leading to you getting blocked. Very happy arrived fast and safe!!!! awesome guy . fast shipping!! He upgraded my pack cause of how much I spent and I am very Happy!! Tons of stickers and coins! Cool free giveaway & i appreciate it! Awesome seller and great show 10/10 will be back Amazing products! Good gamble!! Will be back shortly.. thank you so much for your kindness Thanks for giveys and the indian head pennies look great in my book !!!! Came fast-ish (4 days) and was exactly what I thought it would be. fast shipping, well packaged and items as described. thanks! Thank you! Happy New Year! Amazing as always 🫡🫡🫡 10/10