レビュー (59)Thank you so much for everything! I appreciate you! 🫶🏼 Very fun streams. Great value. Super fast shipping. the hottest color breaks on wn for cheap! Sweet mother of money milk I love these cards! They came in secured and timely, I’m excited to use them especially my SL card! All recieved quickly, great condition, good value, and packaged safely. Always a banger stream man no matter what I get it always a banging time. Thank you for the good vibes and cool times I will be back zilla we got you shipping was higher than I hoped, arrived relatively fast, break could have gone better, got about 2/3 value Chill vibes and always a good time. wow, I hit a tier 3 for so cheap! stacking my deck to take on my neighborhood nerd association!! LFG! FOLLOW AND BOOKMARK! Awesome rips with @dadzilla712 ! Cheap spins Great streamer! quality fast shipping! nice rocks!! FOLLOW AND BOOKMARK! Love the wheel man thank you for cards and will be back with more share and people thank you for a banger stream This streamer has cartoons and MTG cards. Nothing more needs to be said. Fast shipping and great host. Very Grateful for the Goldback and the Silver !!! 10/10 Absolutely Recommend!! Amazing stream man love the card. Love the vibes. If anyone reading this you got to come and have some fun banger cards and all the fun stuff I will be back thank you sir Thanks Dadzilla! Had a lot of fun at your first show. Post office screwed up and didn’t get this here before the weekend but I finally have it and I’m excited to run it next weekend and the free copper handfuls were absolutely amazing. Thank you very much. awesome streamer! great show! that dang road runner was beating the crap out of that stinkin coyote! love nugget man! follow @mickolito and @dadzilla712!! super awesome stream! cheap cards great show! love dadzilla! cheap awesome magic cards!! and looney tunes and popeye🤣🤣🤣 Thank you for the amazing cards. One of my fav so far thank you for the banger to man I will be back I got the bonus bag thank you so much First time on your stream and it was fun sir thank you for a good vibe stream and banger cards