レビュー (185,773)Buyer BEWARE
Nothing was in my order that had any name brand we know in the US. Took a long time to ship. Nothing in the bag was anything that was on the table. I know I am not the only person that got these junky purses. The reviews don’t match the products I received.
I will never use this shop again. What a waste of money. learned from this experience for sure. Omg worth the wait a Mary Frances bag !!!!! I had placed a total 18 purchases that day all in same show, but only have received 6 out of the 18 items plus my givvy in my shipment I dont understand where the rest of my stuff us they should have all came together and idk if this one is supposed to be a the crystal set bit I didnt recive a crystal set i got what looks like a big piece of glass but if the rest my stuff shows up then ill change my rating cuz so far love my for coach purse and everything i have received so far 😀 Thank you so much for the great givvy! Your show is a lot of fun to watch!! Such a great shopping night with Dailyrefinement! Loved all my bundles! Thanks guys 🩷🌸 Thank you so much! Super happy with these bundles! 🌸🩷 Incredibly happy with these bundles! Thank you so much! 🌸🩷 One of the most innovative shows on WN. Always a good time. Daily Refinement is better than TV and better than Vegas (for me). You get to interact with the host (who is so funny!) and play games and you can win some incredible bags and clothes. You just never know. I won a watch this time! It was a “grab bag”. Truly the ideal TV entertainment. What’s not to like??
not that happy with the 7 purchases from the list. the bags I received were not good. nothing that looked like what was on the table. a tiny bebe bag which wasn't even on the table. the crystals were ok. one of my purses came in a seperate bag which cost another 7.75 which made no sense considering it was a Jessica Simpson puffy purse which hardly weighed a pound could have added it to my order for another 1.90 but nope send it seperate to charge buyers more. Gorgeous bags and fast shipping!
Thanks!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Love my purchase! Thank you Items were nothing as described, all complete junk. Very disappointed Confusing on what you actually get and the purses say chain but they don’t come with chain Very happy with the thrifted bags and Christian LaCroix wallets. So glad to see y'all are back!