レビュー (21)Thank you so much for Givy and the item I purchased!!! I love my givvy arrived way faster than expected! FANTASTIC SELLER, FAST SHIPPING, GREAT QUALITY PRODUCTS!!! THANK YOU FOR MY EXTRA GOODY!!!!Thank you Rhonda for all of your incredible support! You had me laughing so hard 😅. You and everyone made the show such an amazing experience! ❤️🫶 can't wait to use themWe can't either mawmaw! Thank you for being such a fun part of our show, you helped make it a great 1st show 🫶❤️ Thanks for the quick shipment and the free gift 🎁 Thank you so much for joining our show and making it a success! We couldn't have done it without you friend! I hope you love your products! 🫶❤️ thank you amazing can not wait to use the product .Thank you friend for making our first show such a success, we couldn't have done it without you! I hope you love the products!! 🫶❤️ Amazing!!! Thank you!! Thanks for the goodies! Great first show too!! Thank you Ivy! You are truly not just an incredible person, host, and customer, but someone I consider a new friend. I cannot wait to attend your next show after payday 😅. If anyone reads this review, Ivy has some of the best luxury items in great condition and prices! All great products at a great price! Came nicely packaged with a personal note from seller, very happy!Hi Keira! im so glad you enjoy your products! You made our first show such a success and we couldn't have done it without you! 🥹❤️🫶 Wonderful seller! Thank you 😊Thank you my friend! it was so lovely to meet you and thank you for your support in helping our small business grow! we couldn't have had a successful show without you! 🫶🥹❤️ Lovely lotion trio. Thank youThank you so much for your review friend! You made our first show the best success, and we couldn't have done it without you! 🥹🫶❤️ Awesome seller!!!Thank you so much for your review friend! You made our first show the best success, and we couldn't have done it without you! 🥹🫶❤️