レビュー (139)❤️ TY!!! Love all my stuff bishhhh!! You da best, well almost da best 🤣🤣 Love your face cray cray 😍 Love everything as always!!! You’re simply the BEST!!! Better than all the rest ❤️❤️❤️ the most beautiful grean mumu 💚 LOVE my item! Excellent value, packaging and fast shipping! I absolutely love everything! Everything was packed so nicely and I loved the encouraging words all over my package! 🥰 And thank you for my extra goodies!! Great person to deal with. Outstanding packaging. A++++++++++ Quick shipping, product as described, great show. Will buy again. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Thank you for my extra gift, that was sweet of you!! I’ll be back soon to shop again! Great transaction, thank you so much! Loved the live show! Shipping was fast and package arrived safely! I don't know what I loved more... my adorable little green bottle or the free concert! Seriously, if it's your first purchase, this sweet lady sings to you, and it's worth buying something just for the VIP performance. Get your friends in there so they can get serenaded too!
My bottle arrived quickly, was packed with so much care, and was exactly as described. She even called me "sassy" in my review... and honestly, she's not wrong! Thanks for the laughs, the great customer service, and another treasure for my collection. If you're thinking about buying from her, stop thinking and hit that bid button. You won't regret it! Thank you so much for the new bottles for my collection! Arrived safely & quickly!🙌🏻🤗🫶🏻 So glad I found this seller! She sources the most beautiful vintage items, offers them at affordable starting bids, and packages them perfectly! ALL THE STARS! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 great buy and a wonderful show Just wow! Great piece of brass. I love it!! Tysm🐷💕 Thank you! wrapped well and fast shipping, Go Dawgs!! Love my items! Thank you for the buyers givey! Adorable! Such a great seller and she went way above and beyond. If you are not following her, you are missing out!! Bought this from her amazing son Gibson! Danielle has a better version of the frog song go check it out and her beautiful items! Love this seller! Amazing items and great packaging!!💜💜💜 We love this Seller!!💜💜😘 Wonderful delivery and packaging!