レビュー (237)perfect cds, perfect packaging, I LOVE IWRESTLEDABEARONCE Everything came and plays amazing Delivered on time and great packaging. shipped out quick and careful. great and friendly seller, thanks man! Great CD’s, great seller!! Preciate you man!! Great stream and packaged well to ship. Recommend seller. Good dude, really good inventory of more rare/obscure emo/Metalcore/post Hardcore stuff you don't see around the app. Prices reflect this. No cheap common repeat slop. Ships fast 🤙🏻 Thank you!! Very excited to add these 2 cds to my collection 😎 Best Emo CD seller & collector in the game Cd as described, great communication, very well packaged and super quick to ship thank you! I highly recommend buying from this seller 🤘 Arrived in perfect condition as always! Thank you!! ✨ THANK YOU DANNY!!
For the cd I deserved!! Love your shows 💛💛💛 Thanks bro!, 🙏🏼 Great deal and super good music 💯🤩🔥🔥 VERY HAPPY TO SEE SOMEONE KEEPING THE SCENE AND MY GENERATION ALIVE 🤙🏼I appreciate it bro! I'm glad you were able to get some emo goodies from my show to add to your collection 😎🤘🔥 Thank you! Very excited to have this cd in my collection :) You're welcome Cinderella, I hope you enjoy jamming out to it! 😊 Such an awesome seller!! Fast shipping and super generous. Thank you!!No problem! I always try my best to give back to people 🙏 Everything came in perfect order! Got me into some new bands and has always been a fun show 🫡I appreciate it bro, thank you! I'm glad I was able to put you onto some new bands 🤘 All the bangers, clean OG pressings, fast shipping.. what more do ya want?! Thank yewww!! 👽✨thank you Glitz, I appreciate it! you always leave the best reviews 🔥 If I could give more stars I would! (Oh wait I can haha) ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Great selection for good prices, fast shipping and everything arrives in perfect condition. Thank you 🙌🏻✨
Thank you for your support Glitz, I appreciate the feedback and I'm glad your purchase went well and met your expectations 😎🙏 Thank you again. Cd was package perfectly.
I appreciate you bro, I'm glad you are happy with your purchase 👌
thank you for the support Marlana 🙏