レビュー (201)5 stars all around, runs a great show and knows his stuff! A+! Awesome Seller. Some of the best deals. Don’t miss out on these great shows! excellent service, had exactly what I needed and at a great price. I received my watches today from this great seller and all is FANTASTIC. Thanks for the smooth transaction and I am glad to have become friends. Absolutely amazing seller, great show package arrived safe and sound and very quick!! Please go support his show. Thank you and I appreciate you. very pleased with the watch. packaged very well. that's a good seller .... Thanks, Bro! Great seller with awesome collections! all came in quickly, in great condition. will be back, thank you! good seller fast shipping Great looking watches! tysm! would have given 5 stars but I was expecting to get one of these working probably not going to happen but I bought them as is so not the sellers fault Nice watches for the price Sent the wrong watch. I won a Benrus, got a blue dial Nelsonic Appreciate the honest review! I hope this unfortunate mishap doesn't stop you from coming to get great deals🙌🏾 Exactly what I purchased.