レビュー (3,381)Best streamer on whatnot 👌🏼 2nd time buyer simple fun quick great customer service interaction shipping flawless as well. Thank you for the giveaway. 10/10 as always. One of the best on Whatnot! Fast shipping and product as described Thanks guys! Everything was perfect! Never received my order from this seller 2 separate times. Best seller on the app by far 🔥 Awesome!! Quick, well packaged!!! Top notch show awesome card’s best shipping as well buyer every week god bless. Second time ordering and second time cards did not come in mags. First order I even asked to confirm. Other than that, decent vibes, nice cards. Only ordered as much for the cases though. Wouldn't have otherwise, but at least they did all come top loaded. Waiting on my third order (as proof they do carry heat), but thankfully I don't think I bought any of those for/with mags. They've blocked me, but if you read this, thank you nonetheless. #PARTY I’m sorry you feel this way, in my show notes it has instructions about mags & I always say sometime you won’t receive them, your misunderstanding & refund requests are not welcome here. Please enjoy other sellers on this app. I hope you find happiness. Cards shipped and delivered fasts all cards look amazing thank you so much need to catch another show 😊 Fast shipping and always has great shows Because it’s a PWE, it said delivery would be 09/28 and sure enough, it shouted up today on 09/28. Cards were great.