レビュー (2,472)The Halloween flag is so cute! It arrived so quickly! Awesome stuff, Awesome seller...need more? check her out! Loooooove my dog toy and trading card!!!! Awesome givvy! Thank you! Tysm for the givvy!! ❤️❤️❤️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ thank you my keychain is cute I love it Amazing seller!!! Love my custom creation. One of our families favorite sellers! Thank you so much! I’m very happy with my purchases. thank you for the extra goodies thanks for the extra little goodies in my package! Thanks for joining the train, you had great items!!! My glass items got here safe and sound! Thank you for the kind review. There’s always my goal for the glass to get there in one piece.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Great show, excellent deals! Glass was wrapped and shipped very well! Fun show, thanks for my glass items! 💜 excellent descriptions Everything was exactly as described 👏 👍 👌 😀 Excellent packaging, arrived safe and fast shipping!✨️🌟✨️🌟✨️Thank you, my friend. I appreciate you always coming in. Purchasing or chatting. arrived safely and just as shown ! love it Honest sincere seller. fast shipping and packing! Great experience with Dawn. Just a nice person with great merchandise Great stuff. only thing missing was cat in picture...lolHe wouldn’t like the plane. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Beautiful!! Packaging soo great! Five stars doesn’t feel like enough! Such a wonderful seller. 🌟I love you, P. Thank you so much.