レビュー (541)Always 5 star service here!!! So much care and attention to ripping and shipping 💖 Amazing seller - super kind on stream, gave a great deal, and package came well shipped & protected! Thank you! I have such a great time every stream and enjoy everything I received 💖 Everything was packaged securely and was as described from the stream. Awesome seller - very friendly and works with you! Would definitely recommend this seller! Incredible shipping! Amazing box of packs! I need to buy another. Weeeeeeeeeee thank you the cards looks so much better in person thank you for the polaroid, I was very excited to find one I was missing! Amazing stream will definitely be back for more 🙏🏽 Cool cards, tysm for the givvy! fast shipping item as described Thank you for your kind generosity🤙 Thank you for the awesome cards!!! Always a blast! Thanks many times over 🙏 Thank you some fun times and some awesome fan arts!!! I appreciate you always!!🤙