レビュー (881)Always a lot of fun and lots of great random items. Free giveaways! Always have a lot of laughs! Awesome giveaways! Great vibe! Great seller!! Amazing products!! Giveaway was free and it came in handy! One less card I have to buy for the holidays! Thanks. Best what not has to offer! And these folks take the best care in packing I’ve seen!! Always 5 Stars ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ I received exactly what I ordered! The bag and box was damaged. love the givvy, thank you.. USPS says delivered before it was delivered, it was their mistake not yours. 100% amazing great quality product well packaged fast shipping and the show is always a blast Fast shipping and great price Great show. Great fun people! plus, great products! Never a dull moment! Never miss a deal!! love my red baskets, can use for cards, bathroom soaps,kotchen apple cider Soft soap, line the basket colored foil,,what a Team we have on DB Bargains---------Go Ruby- Go Joe I got exactly what I wanted! Careful packing, great deals, fun show!! Very honest seller. I said I did not receive an item and it was replaced immediately. I will definitely be a customer over and over again. I am impressed. On a side note: feeling a little down? watch the show. You will be laughing thru it all. Love them!!!! Forever a return customer! 🫶🏼💖 Mena How can you not LOVE these Two..........GO RUBY GO!!!!! JOE SELL SELL SELL!!