レビュー (1,631)I’m telling you guys 🗣️ if you want a personalized experience and to have ddos undivided attention his claim shows are exactly that! But warning ⚠️ his smoothing voice , medium volume trap music and perfectly manicured nails may cause you to loose track of time. I once got stuck in his stream for hours (something like the twilight zone) 🌀 Insanely fast shipping and the packaging was top notch. Very easy to work with and has a ton of amazing cards. The package looked like it was ripped open on the bottom and the card was only packed in a soft sleeve and then in a soft sleeve holder with packaging so it wasn’t even sturdy. found my alakazam thanks! and it was stupid clean! great guy and great prices Like a good neighbor , ddos is there . Great deals great show as always, thanks brother! Ddos loved Pokémon and giving back to the community so much he decided to dress up as Jigglypuff and sing at the local children’s hospital. Unfortunately, his singing was so terrible that half the kids started crying, while the other half begged the nurses to “catch him and put him back in the Poké Ball.” But Ddos didn’t give up,he kept singing with all his heart. Anyways, dope streamer better human being.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡴⠞⢳⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡔⠋⠀⢰⠎⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⢆⣤⡞⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⢠⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣾⢳⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⢠⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⣀⡤⠴⠊⠉⠀⠀⠈⠳⡀⠀⠀⠘⢎⠢⣀⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠳⣄⠀⠀⡠⡤⡀⠀⠘⣇⡀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠓⠒⠺⠭⢵⣦⡀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⢹⡆⠀⢷⡇⠁⠀⠀⣸⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⢤⠀⠀⠘⢷⣆⡀⠀
⠀⠀⠘⠒⢤⡄⠖⢾⣭⣤⣄⠀⡔⢢⠀⡀⠎⣸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⣿⡀
⠀⠀⢀⡤⠜⠃⠀⠀⠘⠛⣿⢸⠀⡼⢠⠃⣤⡟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⡇
⠀⠀⠸⠶⠖⢏⠀⠀⢀⡤⠤⠇⣴⠏⡾⢱⡏⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⠃
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⣇⡀⠿⠀⠀⠀⡽⣰⢶⡼⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣿⠟⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠳⢤⣀⡶⠤⣷⣅⡀⠀⠀⠀⣀⡠⢔⠕⠁⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⠫⠿⠿⠿⠛⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀ DDOS was the stunt double for Agent Smith in the matrix incredible packaging and quick shipping! extremely satisfied! Thank you! See ya on the next one! I came for the deals and stayed because apparently this man is out here taking GRANDMAS TO PROM like he’s the emotional support boyfriend nobody asked for. My grandma never got to go to hers, so naturally he said “I got you fam” and became her prom date. I’m uncomfortable. I’m crying. My grandma is now asking where he lives. 11/10 stream. Very confused. Do I call him DDOS or Grandpa?
A+ seller with tons of heat. Thank you ddos! 🤝 Once again, fantastic cards at exactly the condition specified. Happy to be a frequent buyer in this stream. Cards arrive safe and fast. Great job D!!